|Become A Vendor Partner
Become a Vendor Partner: Thank you for your interest in becoming a Vendor Partner of the Wise Up Initiative. At the Wise Up Initiative, we believe there are as many ways to give, as there are reasons for giving. As a vendor partner, your contribution will help us give local children and families affected by traumatic brain trauma the chance at a brighter future.
Please review the criteria below to determine eligibility:
Limitations: The Wise Up Initiative does not currently accept proposals that include or are within the following categories: adult content; alcoholic beverages; dangerous products/firearms; live animals; tobacco; toxic substances.
- The Wise Up Initiative requires a minimum of one year in business to be considered as a Vendor Partner.
- The Wise Up Initiative requires a stand-alone e-commerce site (i.e. www.yourbusinessname.com) to direct shoppers to purchase product or service.
- The Wise Up Initiative requires a minimum contribution of 10% of retail price.
- The Wise Up Initiative requires full disclosure of contribution amount on vendor websites, product page or other promotional materials that bear the Wise Up Initiative name and/or logo.
- The Wise Up Foundation may promote the partnership, when appropriate, in the following ways:
- Wise Up Initiative website, with a link to the vendor's e-commerce site.
- Wise Up Initiative e-newsletter
- The Wise Up Initiative reserves the right to protect the privacy of its donors, volunteers, staff and all others affiliated with the Wise Up Initiative.
- For promotional purposes, the Wise Up Initiative may grant permission to a Vendor Partner to use its licensed trademark. However, this does not include any endorsement or promotion of a product or service by Kevin Drake personally.
Please note: Unless the Wise Up Initiative has executed a letter of agreement, use of the foundation name or logo is prohibited.
Click here to complete our Vendor Partner Application.
For questions or more information, contact Kevin Drake at
email@example.com or 205-994-1933